QA–QC Arena – Software Testing Home for beginners and experts

Software Testing Crossword – Answers & Winners (Series 4)

Thanks a lot for the overwhelming response to the Crossword Puzzle. I hope you have enjoyed it and also learnt something new. 😇

Crossword Puzzle

Here are the answers of the puzzle.

Down
1. SERVER SIDE
2. ROBOTICS PROCESS AUTOMATION
3. JSON
6. PUT / GET
7. COURAGE
11. USABILITY

12. AZURE


Across
4. I SLICED UP FUN
5. LOCALIZATION
8. SELECTORSHUB
9. PYTHON
10. BOUNDARY VALUE ANALYSIS

I hope while solving above Crossword puzzle, you were able to learn and/or explore something new.

I would love to know your feedback. Comment below with your thoughts, experiences of solving this Crossword puzzle.


And finally, here are the Winners of the Crossword Puzzle 😀


Winners of the Crossword Puzzle

1. Wei Bin Chiu

2. Jayesh Wankhade

3. Ramona Saintandre

Congratulations to all the winners.

I would like to thank each one of you for taking time out and putting efforts on solving this Crossword puzzle.

Soon, I we will get in touch with you regarding the Passes you have won for the Tutorials scheduled at ConTEST 2021.

If you haven’t yet registered for the FREE Conference, then do register here.

Keep learning, keep sharing, and yes, stay safe. 😇

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I can't believe that I only missed one :)
    Having a blast so far.
    Even met someone from my home state of Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much....I am looking for more crosswords to solve now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.

Regards,
Yogesh Khairnar